Dark Cloud - 1 On Laptop
Question 
Hello I was curious if there is any way to run my game darkcloud At full speed? I get around 20 Fps outside of the villages and in caves and about 50-60 Fps inside and 40 fps talking to people. Im at default settings on PCSX2 1.0.0 Here are my specs

System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II N640 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 5882MB RAM
Page File: 3737MB used, 8026MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Don't know If I missed anything. Sorry If I did xD I just want to play it again. Get Atlamillia.......Laugh

Sponsored links

nope, not with that laptop. and if you need to play it again, you could always plug in your ps2 ;D
(10-02-2012, 08:26 PM)warWeeny Wrote: nope, not with that laptop. and if you need to play it again, you could always plug in your ps2 ;D

Sadly I do not own a ps2 :L ;-; Im ashamed.

=EDIT=

I followed a tutorial on youtube a while back on the same laptop. I got pretty good Fps.Around 30-45 Outside. So any settings I should change?
(10-02-2012, 08:28 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Sadly I do not own a ps2 :L ;-; Im ashamed.

=EDIT=

I followed a tutorial on youtube a while back on the same laptop. I got pretty good Fps.Around 30-45 Outside. So any settings I should change?

then im sorry but from this point onward, we (most of the members and admins) wont help you anymore, since you pirated the bios and what not.

until you buy a ps2 and have proof of this the forumk will not support you.

we dont support pirates and you should have read the rules especially rule number 1.

reported for piracy.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go