Dark Cloud 2 Configuration Help
Ahh, well thanks for the help.

All that aside, since I've decided to just build a new rig, can anyone tell me if this specs would be satisfactory for emulation? Everything will be here in about two weeks, can't wait to play.

PNY GeForce 650 TI, Asus Motherboard i7 Sandybridge 2600 4.0Ghz, 8Gb Corsair DDR3, that's just the basics.
hi

Sponsored links

definitely better.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I really need help guys!

I'm a complete noob at emulators and i've tried googling everywhere! (obviously not everywhere since i havn't found what im looking for)

I have downloaded the latest version of the emulator here and ive got ISO files for both "Dark Cloud" and "Dark Cloud 2" and i can't get the game to start even as the emulator can't find the ISO files even...
Have i failed horribly at the configuration or am i missing something?

Please, forward me to the right thread or if you could give me a walkthrough in getting everything sorted from the start.

I usually livestream in 1080p / 65 FPS with this computer so the settings should be as high as possible regarding graphs (guessing my computer should be able to handle it pretty well).

Kind Regards,
Ghazzy
"The Noob"
(09-18-2013, 01:37 AM)Ghazzy Wrote: I really need help guys!

I'm a complete noob at emulators and i've tried googling everywhere! (obviously not everywhere since i havn't found what im looking for)

I have downloaded the latest version of the emulator here and ive got ISO files for both "Dark Cloud" and "Dark Cloud 2" and i can't get the game to start even as the emulator can't find the ISO files even...
Have i failed horribly at the configuration or am i missing something?

Please, forward me to the right thread or if you could give me a walkthrough in getting everything sorted from the start.

I usually livestream in 1080p / 65 FPS with this computer so the settings should be as high as possible regarding graphs (guessing my computer should be able to handle it pretty well).

Kind Regards,
Ghazzy
"The Noob"

instead of hijacking someone's, please create your own thread.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I tried but it didn't let me yesterday, don't know why. I'll try again now.