Dark Cloud 2 Graphic Issues Please HELP!!
(03-02-2015, 09:10 PM)willkuer Wrote: Not exactly what I would call less....

Oh wow lol I wasn't paying attention, you're right

Sponsored links

Was just funny to read this... couldn't keep my mouth shut...
Did reripping solve your problem?
I don't get it, how could it have more than it's original size.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Maybe he copied "size on disk" instead of just "size"?
(03-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Coornio Wrote: Maybe he copied "size on disk" instead of just "size"?

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with the size but pressing F9 worked so thanks so much! It turns out that I can just press F9 whenever the screen goes black and it'll become normal again. Thanks for all the help Smile
(03-03-2015, 07:30 PM)xioia Wrote: Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with the size but pressing F9 worked so thanks so much! It turns out that I can just press F9 whenever the screen goes black and it'll become normal again. Thanks for all the help Smile

Well, that's still abnormal considering i've finished both NTSC and PAL without any issues whatsoever Tongue
(03-03-2015, 09:33 PM)Coornio Wrote: Well, that's still abnormal considering i've finished both NTSC and PAL without any issues whatsoever Tongue

OKay, I'm having the exact same problem, using windows 8 f9 just brings up search and is doing NOTHING FOR ME. I'm having the same f"$%ing problem with dark cloud 1 where it goes to black any time script comes up on the page. I am losing my freaking mind here. \In dark cloud 2 as soon as i get to the second level the screen goes black and i have to guess wheretf Im moving!
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go