Dark Cloud - Weird Problems.
so did you tried the latest svn builds? any luck with those? (ofc you should play with the settings there also)

edit: for the svn builds to work correct you must have them in the "my documents" folder....
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest

Sponsored links

I just tried it, same exact encounters with all of the same settings. Not really sure what to do, and the rest of my games are at a friends right now other than one that I can probably dig up, give me a moment to see if I get anything weird out of that as well.

Well, it seems Shadow Hearts refuses to play, trying Okami real quick. Alright Okami loads up and plays flawlessly. So I'm not sure what any of this adds up to, though Okami isn't a super graphics heavy game by PS2 standards.
Again, use "blend bff(slight blur, 1/2fps)" which is what I orginaly suggested, and that is really the best you can do with the game.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
Again, that gives me graphical problems, tears and lines on top of going down to not terribly bad FPS, but it seems to just move slowly overall. According to the compatibility list it seems fine (though I didn't know if that had to do with video problems or just crashes).

Just a thought, could it be a problem with it being turned into an ISO or is it just the game itself not being terribly great to use with PCSX2? Like I just said, Okami worked as perfectly as one could want, but that was straight into the DVD drive.
I don't see any of that, and same result in r1888. I guess you should show all your settings, or set everything back to default and try again with "blend bff(slight blur, 1/2fps)" .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just deleted SVN, and you have different PC specs than I do CKL. Not sure how serious of an impact that has on how games run and whatnot, but I toyed with what I could and everything failed to fix it for me. Also, if I take a SS it doesn't show shaking, naturally being a still image.

Oh, and the effect of tearing etc., only happen whilst moving around, sitting still things settle down, other than shaking when using no Interlacing.
pc specs have nothing to do with your problem.it must be something else!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
CKL, what are all of your settings currently? I'll go get SVN and set it back up since it's a tiny download. If it somehow has problems still, the only thing I can imagine is some sort of crazy PC based problem. Also, PCSX2 is the only emulator I've ever had any problem with ever, I've used everything else under the sun (other than PS2 emus in general) and things went swimmingly. O.o
everything at default and no speed hacks. Same with r1888.
Well, my defaults were much different on my Video Plugin than what yours shows to be honest, let me see what I can do. Seems to work, I had to change things from what it's defaults were though, and it runs slow, but for no real reason. I understand that I'm getting roughly 1/2 FPS but, my Processor is barely being touched, just like my Video Card.