Dark Cloud help from scratch, please!
(09-18-2013, 10:57 PM)Ghazzy Wrote: I'll see if i can get a hold of a BIOS elsewhere, give me 10min

That is illegal and we won't help you with that. Use only your BIOS from your PS2 please.

I suggest you read our rules: http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

If my Ps2 would still be working i'd grab it from there :/ tried reviving it but last week my partner decided to throw it Wacko

I'm talking to a friend who has a Ps2 that i was to borrow gonna see if i can get that one.
If you no longer own a PS2, then we cannot help you. Sorry.

I'm aware of the rules, but i will have the Ps2 of this BIOS in a few days (hes outa town).
when you get another PS2 (one which you own) then come back, until then we cannot help. Any BIOS you own in the mean time will be considered illegal. I'm sorry but we have to be strict on these things, else the sony monster will get us

Fair enough.
Could you explain to me how i procede once i achieve the BIOS then? I found a guide on how to retrieve the BIOS from the Ps2 so i ll have to follow that when i get the Ps2 over here. But what do i do after that to achieve as high quality as possible? (And to get it working)
eveyrthing is here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Co...tion-Guide
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you!
Ehh Refract how can it be illegal? He OWNS a PS2, so I would say it's not illegal if he doesn't rip his own BIOS, I mean I know that the PS2 each has different bios-es, but since PCSX2 picks up every BIOS anyway. Also you can't really check if the BIOS someone has is obtained legally or not tbh. Now don't get me wrong bud, this is just my thoughts about it. The main thing why I'm asking this or telling this is, main aspect would be if he owns a PS2, working or not. I mean even I got a broken PS2, but still managed to get a BIOS from it before it died, but that doesn't mean I don't own the right to keep a BIOS Smile
(09-19-2013, 12:31 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Ehh Refract how can it be illegal? He OWNS a PS2, so I would say it's not illegal if he doesn't rip his own BIOS, I mean I know that the PS2 each has different bios-es, but since PCSX2 picks up every BIOS anyway. Also you can't really check if the BIOS someone has is obtained legally or not tbh. Now don't get me wrong bud, this is just my thoughts about it. The main thing why I'm asking this or telling this is, main aspect would be if he owns a PS2, working or not. I mean even I got a broken PS2, but still managed to get a BIOS from it before it died, but that doesn't mean I don't own the right to keep a BIOS Smile

That's all there is to it really, to just rip your own BIOS from your own PS2, whether it is now still working or broken. It becomes illegal if you sell your PS2 afterwards, even if it is broken again.