Dark grey bars at right and bottom of screen
When I play Shadow of the Colossus, I get these semi-transparent dark grey bars at the bottom and right of the picture, as detailed here: http://tinypic.com/r/xbmoo9/9
They sometimes leave and come back, and I've tried changing various video options, to no avail. If there is a way to upload a configuration file to better understand my situation, I will gladly do so. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

This doesn't happen when you play the game on your PS2? If yes, could you provide a GS Dump of the issue?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I remember having the same issue, only the bar was much smaller. Try using zoom, because I didn't find any fix for it.
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
(06-30-2017, 10:58 AM)ssakash Wrote: This doesn't happen when you play the game on your PS2? If yes, could you provide a GS Dump of the issue?

This certainly did not happen on my console, I suspect it has something to do with the shader settings...

The GS dump is here.
With the corresponding image here.

I appreciate the help!

(06-30-2017, 11:11 AM)FaithLV Wrote: I remember having the same issue, only the bar was much smaller. Try using zoom, because I didn't find any fix for it.

Thank you, I will try this when I get home