Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darksiders 2 + Intel HD 2000 = a** ***e pain
well i am using my Laptop to play it however i know that if it met the minimal requirement that would be great ! Happy

however i have overestimated Intel Internal GPUs

( as i mostly play WC3 on the laptop which is 9 years old ! )

i didn't reach enjoyable FPS till i lowered the res down to 640 X 480 ! Ohmy

( at that point of a res ALL AA are disabled which if i can manually disable i will manage to play it @ 800X600 or luckily 1024X720 ! Closedeyes )

the game require Steam so i modded it ( Excl )

the only thing configurable in " Graphics " is the Res and Gamma ( Excl )

the game is "ported " from 360 or some may call it " emulated" or "multiplatformed"

which is a + for horrible performance !

the game is MADE for console dude ! Tongue

i have to put Aim sensitivity to the lowest ! to get good aiming with mouse Huh

the game is haveily buggged and coded in a hurry ( Long story with Vigil games ( they have kicked most of the staff weeks before release ! Excl and then begged them back ! ) but they just ruined my 2 years waiting after Darksiders 1 )

other than great story ( DS1 won the best Fantasy Story in IGN or something like that ..... )

i would be throwing it in the Trash !

the game sucks they had Prototype 2 GUI POP gaming theme FF weapons theme as well and mushed them all up together !

so Vigil Games ...... this is probably not your masterpiece ! ( still waiting for DS3 )

my personal rating on the PC version ( XBOX 360 version is quite fine btw Tongue ) 7/10 ! Closedeyes

Sponsored links

well, the hd2000 wasn't anything to write home about
well i have thought of it since Intel's HD XXXX don't have full support for anything ( including DX ) can it be the reason of my bugs ( although the bugs isn't visual ) ?

however i reach a bug which block me from going any further ingame !
You still wonder? Ofcourse,that isn't the card for playing demanding games.
is that answer for the whole thread or my question if it's for the question then i just wonder because the Bugs isn't Graphical

like when the game say " you can use this skill " but you actually can't !!! ( example )
(09-09-2012, 07:44 PM)abdo123 Wrote: is that answer for the whole thread or my question if it's for the question then i just wonder because the Bugs isn't Graphical

like when the game say " you can use this skill " but you actually can't !!! ( example )

Than it's bad port,I don't know didn't play the game.
oh *****

so anyone knows what i can do to make sure the problem is not caused by my Hardware or something Unsure

because i seems the only one that facing that bug ! Excl