Dbz Budokai Tenkaichi 3 running problems.
Hi, i have just started using pcsx2 and i have configured it according to the guide that is posted at pcsx2.net .Now, i am trying to play Dbz Budokai tenkaichi 3 on it and i am experiencing some problems.the game starts fine and all with the intro playing just fine in both terms of sound and video performance. however,while actually playing the game (dueling opponents or completing the story) it laggs.i mean the game plays slowly and i have some delay at what i do. for example if i press the charge button, the player charges after approximately 1.2 seconds of pressing it.besides, the sound gets kinda sticky too Sad. can anyone help me fix this? I would really appreciate it! thanks in advance...

P.S. : Pcsx2 Owns i can't wait for the next version! keep up the good work you guys Biggrin
War does not determine who is right , Only who is left. Wink

Sponsored links

Well, DBZT3 is a very graphic intensive game. To put it short, you need a somewhat high-end machine to play it properly in PCSX2. But, there are also speed hacks available to. Have you tried using any of those?

Also, what will make things easier for us if you post the plugins that you are using with PCSX2; and what version of PCSX2 you are running as well. Also, posting your computer specs will help to.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
what is your pc specification
no i haven't tried any speed hacks yet, though i tried increasing the fps limit and it works kinda better now, but still not even close to playing well :\
i downloaded the first file you can find at pcsx2.net and i am using these plugins :GRAPHICS: GSdx 890 (msvc 15.00, sse2 ) 0.1.14, SOUNDWackoPU2-X 1.1.0 ,CDVDROM: LinuzIso Cdvd 0.8.0 and all the others are default as there is nothing else to choose. all plugins are configured as the guide says.

my pc specification: (u mean my hardware right ?^^ i kinda forgot how to find exact info on it Wacko)

Windows Xp Pro 32-bit. sp3
Cpu: intel core 2 (duo) @ 2.6ghz E6750, 2Gb Ram
Graphics Card: Ati Radeon HD 3850
What else ??
You are using SSE2 when you have SSSE3 ?! Dx10 might help too.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
oh yeah u're right xD. still though, will changing that fix anything?! but about directx 10, i have tried installing it but at the DxDiag, it still says i am using directx 9.0 c! do you know anything i can to fix this? plus, tell me the official link to downloading directx 10 please..i have followed one at microsoft's page but i wanna be sure it's the correct one!
you need windows vista or 7, you can still get 7 for free.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
i had 7 installed. i want to keep my XP..i can't afford a format now...btw vista sux
then just search the net for directx_mar2009_redist, install it on 7, go to ati site and get the drivers for your graphic card, and after this go to the option of Gsdx and choose dx10 hardware.
man i HAD 7 installed and i fully regret it! i am not doing the same mistake again!!
Where Can i find speed hacks???