Dbz bt 3 pc D:
Sad 
Hey Everyone. i am a newbie so forgive me for whatever i am doing Tongue well well i just downloaded the latest build which if official Pcsx2 1.0.0 r5350 anyway the point is that i want to play Dragon ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my pc well basically i've set up over 4 configurations from YouTube none of them worked Glare now i tried a bit of configuration then it went me up to like i guess 41 fpsHappy i guess well here are my specs-

Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5800 @3.40 Ghz
2.00 Gigabytes (1.90 Usable)
32-bit operating System (Windows 7)

Gpu (meh it's pretty rusty this is a old pc D: )

Intel ® G41 Express Chipset

Chip Type- Intel ® 4 Series GMA x4500

Total memory 1024
Dedicated memory 702 MB
System Video memory 0MB
Shared System 128 MB
1600x900 256 true color (60 Hertz)

the help i want is is there anyway? that i can speed up the game i've played dbz bt 3 on 60 fps like a charm in pcsx2 0.9.6 i just want to know can i play cool in this one too or not? Sad

Sorry i am a newbie Laugh[/font]

Sponsored links

with that gpu, you can forget it.
it's not supported by actual gsdx versions.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-13-2013, 07:44 AM)jesalvein Wrote: with that gpu, you can forget it.
it's not supported by actual gsdx versions.

well i ran it on 53 fps without any frame skips on pcsx2 older version what about that? Mellow
This is why you don't use configurations from youtube. Make sure your graphics are set to native. Make sure all the recommenced speed hacks are on. If its still sloe play around with the slider bars in the speeds hacks as well. If that still doesn't get you more FPS then there is nothing else you can do but get a better system.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(07-13-2013, 07:46 AM)thefourthrider Wrote: well i ran it on 53 fps without any frame skips on pcsx2 older version what about that? Mellow

simple : when a new pcsx2 version comes out, it's generally more accurate, means slower on crappy PCs.
(07-13-2013, 07:46 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: This is why you don't use configurations from youtube. Make sure your graphics are set to native. Make sure all the recommenced speed hacks are on. If its still sloe play around with the slider bars in the speeds hacks as well. If that still doesn't get you more FPS then there is nothing else you can do but get a better system.

well let me tell ya i have this weird pc from Hp -_- bought it and i regret it now ._. well worse is that my motherboard doesn't have the PCI slot of the graphic card module. so what i am asking is which graphic card or processor should i upgrade to get bt 3 play like a charm as i used to :c
gah Hp sucks ._.
works perfectly on my rig. This will give you an idea
Older versions were faster for old gpu's mostly from two things:
- they had more graphics broken ~ less stuff to render,
- they supported dedicated fullscreen mode ~ sometimes way faster on low end gpu's.

You need a decent modern gpu to play decently on modern pcsx2/gsdx;p, simple as that.
(07-13-2013, 07:53 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Older versions were faster for old gpu's mostly from two things:
- they had more graphics broken ~ less stuff to render,
- they supported dedicated fullscreen mode ~ sometimes way faster on low end gpu's.

You need a decent modern gpu to play decently on modern pcsx2/gsdx;p, simple as that.

Alright so i guess i should buy a new pc with amd hd 7390m and i5 that's all i can for now how much ram should i get? Unsure
(07-13-2013, 07:55 AM)thefourthrider Wrote: Alright so i guess i should buy a new pc with amd hd 7390m and i5 that's all i can for now how much ram should i get? Unsure

doesn't matter