Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debug Room/Menu
Ok I've been looking into finding out if Final Fantasy X-2 (US) has a Debug Room/Menu.

I know the Pal has one but I'm trying to see if the US one has one as well cause i can't seem to find anything other then people asking the same thing and some say there is some say there isn't.

Does FF X-2 have one and if so is it possible to to access it?

Sponsored links

Not PCSX2 related I guess, moved.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-22-2009, 05:08 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Not PCSX2 related I guess, moved.

My ass it's not It's to do with PCSX2. It's just the same as asking about a patch file. Cause you can only "access" the Debug menu as far as I know in the Pal version with cheats and Cheats work with the patchs..

***** Retards (not aimed at you Shadow)
What the heck is with the attitude? You start swearing while Shadow Lady is the only one who replied and then say 'not aimed at you'?

It's NOT PCSX2 related. You asked if there is a debug room in FFX-2 and how to access it. Who's to say you're not asking the same info for the actual console or for general knowledge?
Chill out or next time you get a warning.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
do you have the PAL code for the debug room and ANY OTHER CHEAT? if so I can work on converting them and we can see if there is one in ANY other version you like
(09-22-2009, 03:11 AM)Rokoka Wrote: Ok I've been looking into finding out if Final Fantasy X-2 (US) has a Debug Room/Menu.

I know the Pal has one but I'm trying to see if the US one has one as well cause i can't seem to find anything other then people asking the same thing and some say there is some say there isn't.

Does FF X-2 have one and if so is it possible to to access it?

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfan...pid=562386

You'll have little problems with those jocker codes.If it's not working try it like this:
patch=1,EE,20130F28,word,24100010
patch=1,EE,20130F28,word,0080802D