Decent rig, games unplayable, movies not working.
Hi im new here, and at first I thought PCSX2 Didn't work and the interwebs was all against me,

But I watched a spanish or some thing, video on youtube, and got a ruff idea how to get it to work Laugh
( Yes I read the config files but they didnt really help much )

I have a AMD 2.2 quad,
ATI 4850
4 gig of ram ( running at like 3 damn u microfail windex L2xp )

I am running the new ZeroGS plug in And I put the MGS snake eater fixes on, AA16x Buffering, and that top one interfacing, really I dont see any differnce in it.. and the speed is so bad, but then I pressed F10 and it paused ... and im like omg wtf bbq~!~! pressed it again, I get full perfect graphics apart from some trees and Yuna's stupid dress, but the game runs at a stedy 41fps

^^ this is for FFx-2

I hope my bad explaining helps a little...

*EDIT*

Oh it didn't really help the Video... but once you get past that first one the game runs fine... and also I am running the PAL version of the game!

Sponsored links

Yeah really that doesn't make much sense... Meaning you used all candies for MGS (Of course it won't run nicely because your cpu clock speed is too slow for those settings)... And I don't know about ZeroGS plugin because it doesn't work so well with my system... Maybe works better with ATI... who knows (Someone answer better and try explain what Phem meant ^^)
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]
My config;

GSdx (SSE4) in Direct3D10, no interlacing, NLOOP hack (gray checked) and texture filtering on

ZeroSPU2 0.4.6 with Time Scaling

In CPU, MGTS and DC enabled (tried multiple times without these settings, no difference)
Oh sorry I was talking about FFx-2 Smile Also I worked out why ZeroGS worked better, it took off all graphical flashy stuff like, spells and things like that, and just ran the game normaly.

^^ Kingdom hearts runs well though

>< Would it be a good idea for me to install Vista for DX10?

I still am only using XP.
You can always try. Create another partition for Vista Wink
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]