Def Jam Fight for NY
I got:
AMD A4-4020 APU 3,20 GHz
AMD Radeon HD 4780D
3GB RAM

I saw thread will PCSX2 run fast on PC but my specs weren't there so I thought to make thread here. 

Question is: Do I have any chance to play Def Jam Fight for NY?

Sponsored links

It'll probably be uplayably slow on that CPU

maybe 20-30fps, possibly lower
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
not too familiar with AMD, been intel my entire life, planning to stay that way, but it should be playable, donno how well though
I've heard that the game is quite demanding even for decent sandy bridge processors, you'd most likely get around 20-30 fps (maybe ?)

Edit: Ninjas !
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
believe it or not, it may benefit from overclocking the EE
(10-24-2015, 07:33 PM)Saiki Wrote: believe it or not, it may benefit from overclocking the EE

It would make it worse.
(10-24-2015, 07:50 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: It would make it worse.

you assume, some heavier games are made better by overclocking the EE, in practice
(10-24-2015, 08:20 PM)Saiki Wrote: you assume, some heavier games are made better by overclocking the EE, in practice

Sure this improves this internal framerates, but it raises requirements by a massive amount.
(10-24-2015, 08:22 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Sure this improves this internal framerates, but it raises requirements by a massive amount.

that is simply not true.. games like MGS3, for instance: the codec issues. They're fixed with EE overclocking, EE stays at 99% but the codecs work just fine whereas without the overclock they're choppy at best. My IN-GAME framerate, stays about the same. not maxed, always, but it doesn't "massively increase the requirements" either
(10-24-2015, 10:33 PM)Saiki Wrote: that is simply not true.. games like MGS3, for instance: the codec issues. They're fixed with EE overclocking, EE stays at 99% but the codecs work just fine whereas without the overclock they're choppy at best. My IN-GAME framerate, stays about the same. not maxed, always, but it doesn't "massively increase the requirements" either

That due to the EE being slightly underclocked by default though. Hell, you were the one that told me about PCSX2 not running the EE at quite full speed. Of course timing isn't exactly the same either. If you want a perfect example of a hit to requirements, try something like SOTC with the EE OC.