Desparate emulation
Hello, im new here
Well i register because i try to use pcsx2 since 2 years and i never succeed, i never run a game, ive read all the tutorials you made, and even they are good explained, and i have a good config, there is always error message.

I try the beta, my config is HD4850 1Go Intel E8500 4Go DDR2 chipset P45 adn windows7.

it run one time on 3 with black screen and sometimes error message :
"Failed to init XAudio2 engine. XA2 may not be available on your system.
Ensure that you have the latest DirectX runtimes installed, or use
DirectX/ WaveOut drivers instead. Error Details: (code 0x80040154

Unknown error code! "

And sometimes i have the sound.

screen :
[Image: errorpcsx2.jpg]

I dont understand anything, because ive did all the windows seven updates, i wish you could help me.

And the game is FFX a original iso ive copy of my disc.

Thank you if you read.
(sry for my english, im not)

Sponsored links

did you install the latest directx ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yes of course
What is your sound card? Make 100% sure you have the latest DirectX installed by downloading and installing this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en&FamilyID=3b170b25-abab-4bc3-ae91-50ceb6d8fa8d (after it extracts run DXSETUP.exe from the folder it extracted)
Are you running the latest 0.9.7 beta? The previous 0.9.7 beta (r3113) had some bugs with SPU2-X and the new one included has them fixed
[Image: newsig.jpg]
In SPU2-X options, try changing the Module to DirectX.
The error suggests that there is a problem with Xaudio2 (usually from outdated DirectX installs), though I would look into it if I were you, it may suggest a bigger a problem
okay thank you very much now it run, but it is hard on jak and daxter 2, are there any tips or reglage to increase fps? my beta is r3878.