Destroy all Humans, Shader problems
Hello again ladies and gentlemen, just coming to you for some help. I have tried fixing this issue myself by changing graphics plugins and playing with some of the settings, however, some of the settings I have no idea what they do and I really would like to not break my emulator lol. Anyway here is what the issue is and what I have done to troubleshoot.

Issue: Screen-shot will save me words Smile

I have tried switching plugins to every available plugin, most switches just make it worse then what it is now. I have had the best results with the plugin GSdx (MSVC 18.00, AVX) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-avx-r 5875]. I have played a little with the settings such as changing from Direct3D9 (hardware) to (software) and the same with Direct3D11. I have also tried both (hardware) and (software) of openGL.

The default settings allow the game to be playable, the moment I start playing around with settings, the picture gets worse and worse until you can't even make out the main menu. It's not one of my favorite games, but it's something to pass the time. Any and all help will be much appreciated. Thank you all.

Best Wishes,
0Z

Sponsored links

Try the very latest build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

Use the OpenGL hardware backend of GSdx and test various blending unit settings. That should be your best bet.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It's not really fixable, even with the new OpenGL changes. Your only options are use Skipdraw 5 or 6 (can't remember which, possibly 6) which might cause other problems, or press F9 and use software mode.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

what's the cause of the issue in the first place.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-01-2015, 06:11 PM)refraction Wrote: It's not really fixable, even with the new OpenGL changes. Your only options are use Skipdraw 5 or 6 (can't remember which, possibly 6) which might cause other problems, or press F9 and use software mode.

Anything can be fixed.

(10-01-2015, 05:40 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Try the very latest build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

Use the OpenGL hardware backend of GSdx and test various blending unit settings. That should be your best bet.

Thank you so much for your help, I downloaded the latest version got it all setup, and now, here is my screen;

Thank you again

Best Wishes,
0Z
TBH that was kinda lucky, as refraction knows way more than I do about this stuff Tongue

Glad you got it working.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-01-2015, 07:00 PM)0Z3ro0 Wrote: Anything can be fixed.

Thank you so much for your help, I downloaded the latest version got it all setup, and now, here is my screen;

Thank you again

Best Wishes,
0Z

Ref meant that it's currently not fixed in the emulator.
Guess he was wrong though. Looks good.
I'm actually shocked it looks that good!

Edit: Ah software mode, as i suggested Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-01-2015, 08:16 PM)refraction Wrote: I'm actually shocked it looks that good!

Edit: Ah software mode, as i suggested Tongue

You boys in the coding department are on top of your game. Thank you for the new releases and all the hard work you put into it.

The problem is solved and I am not sure how or why since you say it shouldnt be fixed, but whatever it is, I am happy.

Best Wishes,
0Z
It's cause you are using software mode, which is what refraction said to do. It's actually what he told you that fixed it, even though it seems you did it inadvertently.