Destroy all humans 2
hello, i have this game from title, and I cant get very confortible with it. Pcsx2 reports that it is running at 60fps (normal) but game is very very slow. I set frame limiter to 100, and it works fine, but sound is speeded up, (nothing unexpected Wink), I tried to disable time scaling in spu, but like it dont works. Is there any plugin that runs music/sounds exactly as it is stored, no matter what fps is ??? or is there any option to fix this 'bug' (???) for reporting normal fps in pcsx2 ???
AND THIS IS ALSO HAPPENING IN SOME OTHER GAMES, LIKE 'Dragon Ball z budokai tenkaichi 3'.

Sponsored links

Use less speed hacks, there is a reason there are warnings that they break games. Especially the VU Cycle stealing one can cause what you describe
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-07-2009, 10:12 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use less speed hacks, there is a reason there are warnings that they break games. Especially the VU Cycle stealing one can cause what you describe

oh man thanks a lot, you ware right, VU cycle stealing do this slowdown ... but game ran little slowly without it, so 1st level is fine Laugh