Detached bindings with DS4 Controller via Bluetooth
Every time I turn on the DS4 controller via bluetooth, it would be connected through DS4windows and recognized in PCSX2 in the lilypad options. However, every time I do that, the list showing gamepad (0), gamepad(1) would show all detached bindings so basically every time I connect, it makes a new profile.

I even tried saving the bindings then loading it after I restart the program, it still shows detached bindings so I'd have to rebind it all in a new profile. Am I missing something? I play the games fine and all that.

Sponsored links

are you talking about the lilypad gui or ds4windows when you talk about losing the bindings?

lilypad creates an ini-File to save its settings. If it misses the write permission it can not save the settings. Thus every time you open pcsx2 you have to reconfigure it.
(06-07-2015, 09:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: are you talking about the lilypad gui or ds4windows when you talk about losing the bindings?

lilypad creates an ini-File to save its settings. If it misses the write permission it can not save the settings. Thus every time you open pcsx2 you have to reconfigure it.

Lilypad GUI. The file I saved is still there but PCSX2 is not using it whenever I have my DS4 controller connected. What do I do then?

EDIT:

I see the ini file in the PCSX2 folder in Documents. What can I do then?