Dev9 Ethernet Help
request to terminate in an unusual way is sometimes an issue where the runtime hasn't been properly installed.

Sponsored links

(03-23-2012, 07:40 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: request to terminate in an unusual way is sometimes an issue where the runtime hasn't been properly installed.

I'm not sure, could be. I found a way to actually allow pcsx2 to let me into the configuration part of the dev9gig plugin. However, when I select enable ethernet and pick a switch or a bridge it locks up again. I tried this on both my laptop which runs 64 Windows 7 and my desktop which runs 64 bit Windows vista. I'm running out of ideas. Sad

I do notice though, in the program log of pcsx2 is says the following:

"Plugins loaded successfully.

Initializing Plugins...
Init GS
Windows 6.0.6002 (service Pack 2 2.0)
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series (8.17.10.1065)
Init PAD
Init SPU2"

That's from my desktop, also that is where it always goes dead for me and windows shuts down the program on both laptop and desktop.
hello i am not sure if anyone is still having problems with playing online or not...
but download the DEV9giga_razi.dll plugin from here https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=47d60daec...D97%211601
it has ethernet support.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD