Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition Dante's Awakening ghosting graphics problem
(08-30-2013, 05:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I see what you mean.
In fact, you would need an unofficially hacked gsdx especially for this game.
Better ask directly the one who tried to post it, then.
unofficial versions won't be seen here.

Ok, I'll try, but if you know someone that could do specially DMC3 or any other game for me, please pm me his name or profile. Thanks in advance. Laugh

Sponsored links

(08-30-2013, 05:42 PM)JovaZmajPcsx2 Wrote: Ok, I'll try, but if you know someone that could do specially DMC3 or any other game for me, please pm me his name or profile. Thanks in advance. Laugh

since devs don't take personal requests, I don't think i'll find this.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-30-2013, 05:29 PM)JovaZmajPcsx2 Wrote: I have read what you said on many threads and, generally, I've read all the threads and none has the solution,
i am still the newbie here, i m try to help and give solution which i think solve's the problem in some cases but it doesnt mean that what solution i gave you or other is 100% sure. There are lots of people in the forums which knows 10x times more than me which makes the things clear and have a definate solution of problem and i learn with them thats why im here and still trying to help you. I found the one of the best person here is jesalvein (which is the one of the most best admin here). :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-30-2013, 07:06 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: i am still the newbie here, i m try to help and give solution which i think solve's the problem in some cases but it doesnt mean that what solution i gave you or other is 100% sure. There are lots of people in the forums which knows 10x times more than me which makes the things clear and have a definate solution of problem and i learn with them thats why im here and still trying to help you. I found the one of the best person here is jesalvein (which is the one of the most best admin here). :-)

Thanks bro! I appreciate your help allot! Laugh