'Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition' Graphics Problem
First off, first post here, so if I'm in the wrong place, let me know!

Second, I usually end up getting games to work really well just fiddling with settings. However, I've been messing around with DMC3: SE for around an hour now, with still no luck

I was hoping that you guys might be able to help me out with some Graphical Problems if I showed you some of my settings and the actual problem itself

So...

Settings
[Image: DMC3SEPlugins.png?t=1312013111][Image: DMC3SEGraphicPlugin.png?t=1312013136][Image: DMC3SESpeedhacks.png?t=1312013168]
Using AMD so SSSE3 & SSE4 won't run...I think

Graphical Error
[Image: DMC3SE1.png?t=1312013242]
[Image: DMC3SE2.png?t=1312013261]

Any help would be greatly appreciated...And no, I'm not going to play the PC port...because it sucks Tongue

EDIT
Also, there are no speed problems. Its JUST the graphical issue I can't fix. Just thought that might be important

Sponsored links

Try with the latest SVN build, there are some fixes for that game in GSdx hardware mode.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis

Other than that, software mode (F9 while playing) should work fine.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-30-2011, 11:11 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try with the latest SVN build, there are some fixes for that game in GSdx hardware mode.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis

Other than that, software mode (F9 while playing) should work fine.

Yeah...Software Mode always messes up my games when I try it

But the latest SVN build fixed all the graphic issues. Thanks for the help! Laugh
(07-30-2011, 02:29 PM)Chris the Ninjer Wrote: Yeah...Software Mode always messes up my games when I try it

But the latest SVN build fixed all the graphic issues. Thanks for the help! Laugh

I know this is an old thread but I've recently started playing my PS2 games on the PC and am having the same problem. I downloaded the latest SVN build but I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I copied my existing PCSX2 files to another folder just to be safe, and then simply added the extracted files from the newest SVN to my PS2 emulation folder. I imported my existing settings and then used each of the new .exe files in turn to try and play the game, but had no luck...same problem with the invisible legs.

I'm guessing that I'm not installing/using the SVN update properly. Did you have to do anything specific to get DMC3 to work properly or did you just extract the update to the PCSX2 folder and it worked straight away?
Make your own thread, please.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD