Devil May Cry Mission 18
got the same problem, what he means is we dante cannot enter the 3 stone tablets for bosses, (i only remember cerberus, cant remember the name of the 2 other bosses) when ever we press circle, we cannot enter the tablet causing us to not fight the boss and makes the mission imposible to complete. anyone had an idea on how to bypass this problem? any patch or whatsoever? , i am using pcsx2 0.9.8 version r4600. tnx.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

(Using PCSX2 0.9.8) Laugh

Sponsored links

So this bug report was never about "devil may cry" but devil may cry 3... there were never any useful info and pretty much just not a valid report.... moved.

Edit: Seems that point in the game is a common bug with the game and just happened to work better on PS2 while the PS3 and PC versions needed to be patched, would be nice to know what was actually patched for the PS3/PC versions...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I can look at the release log for the PC patches and see if it shares anything important.
so for now, theres no way i could finish this game? i really want to finish this and i cant buy a ps2. this problem is common to both dantes awakening and special edition. if only cerberus tablet is accessible, i could finish this game.. oh well, i guess i have to wait for new improvements.. please help me solve this problem.. tried every tweak i had read and no effect.. clamping, disable speedhacks, etc.
Finished Game: GOW 1, DMC3, SOTC, KH1, ONE PIECE GRAND ADVENTURE, ONIMUSHA 1, FFX, ONIMUSHA 3, GOW 2
Currently Playing: ICO, KH-RE:COM, FFX2, TENCHU WOH, CASTLEVANIA LOI (any good suggestions?)

you'll probably have to cheat then, it's possible to force yourself into a different room if you know where you are going/need to go. I however do not have said cheats handy
do you mean there is a cheat for mission 18? cause if there is any other way to complete this mission, id like to try it (though cheating isnt my style, theres just no other way, sigh....)

well, cant find any cheat online. only found the combinations of the bosses that must be defeated to complete the mission and each combination involves at least 1 of the 3 unaccessible stone tablets.. (i hate it).... does this mean im stuck in this level for life?????? please help..

no, it means you will have to find a cheat to send yourself to the right room (see link in my sig for a guide to finding cheats)

each room has to have a unique address, if you can find what that is and where you are currently at you can FORCE it to put you into the correct room, but I will say this now: it is time-consuming to do this
well thanks, ill try this 1, i dont care if its time consuming as long as i can finish my game.. ill post i feedback if i found a way.

if you find it, best to post the code you found. I only have the PC version or I would gladly help out with this. (maybe I can swipe a ps2 copy from a friend..)