Devil May Cry goes way to fast
I'm running pcsx2 0.9.6 my pc specs are: Dual Core turbo 2 4gb ram ATI HD 4600 series, and when I try to run devil may cry it runs perfectly when I click the new game it runs perfect until the cinematic starts inside dante' home then it starts to run faster then game itself, what is the best config to use, I heard about the new pcsx2 should test that also.

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-12891.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks I'll look into this.
I tried with the frame limit and it dident work I'm using a NTC version, but when I tried the frame limit for Suikoden V it worked perfect, I also tried FF X but that dident work iis there anything else I can do.
If you have speed hacks enabled, disable them.
(02-13-2010, 06:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: If you have speed hacks enabled, disable them.

I'll try that.
I tried what you said but when I launch Devil May Cry it perfect until the cinema shows up at the devil may cry place right away when the girl comes riding in with the motorcycle right there the game speeds up and starts lagging. Then after that I test Suikoden V that works like a charm, maybe its because it dosent require much, ***** I have no clue, in FF X when the cinema starts there the game runs great but the song just goes to slow, I've tried switching the frame limit but no luck.
Dude when you say 'it speeds up' it means the speed is INCREASING not DECREASING. So which of the 2 is it, do the games get SLOWER or FASTER?
If they get slower, it's because your PC can't handle the load at those scenes which of course is much much higher than the menus of the games.
(02-13-2010, 08:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: Dude when you say 'it speeds up' it means the speed is INCREASING not DECREASING. So which of the 2 is it, do the games get SLOWER or FASTER?
If they get slower, it's because your PC can't handle the load at those scenes which of course is much much higher than the menus of the games.

Sorry my bad it goes faster.
Are you running the games from the DVD or an ISO file? If you have frame limit on and frame skip off, that can never happen. Also make sure Vsync is off in the configuration of GSdx