Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo III: It's not safe - TV Spot

So very soon...

Got my Collectors Edition ready for release day delivery...everything is going to be so awesome.
Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHZ, 8GB RAM 1866MHZ, 1080 GTX Strix, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD +  2 1TB HDDs.) Windows 7 64-bit Professional

Sponsored links

You lucky sort with too much money!!

Ive got my free version i got with a wow annual pass, so im good Laugh
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
I was gonna get D3 with my paycheck today but.. damn agency wouldn't let me work Angry
since this looks like a good thread to post this in+^_^+ i got to participate in the invite only closed Beta test for this game+^_^+ it's going to F2P (with micro transactions) which is good for me because i could never afford WoW memberships or nothing+^_^+ also got to touch up on extremely basic Katakanji+^_^+

Signature purposefully left blank.
Is that the new Phantasy Star Online game?
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Doesn't the girl look like the one from that new game by the Uncharted people... I forget the name
(05-01-2012, 10:36 PM)refraction Wrote: You lucky sort with too much money!!

Ive got my free version i got with a wow annual pass, so im good Laugh

Haha, nah, it's just 100$ for one of the greatest sequels of all time on one of the best series of all time.

Just got a rocking 2.1 system for my new 50'' Plasma TV as well. Is stellar. I can hook my PC up to my TV and play in there sometime. I should do it on release day, just for the experience.

Call in sick and work on one of my days off and have a blast.
Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHZ, 8GB RAM 1866MHZ, 1080 GTX Strix, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD +  2 1TB HDDs.) Windows 7 64-bit Professional
I'm getting a free copy as well ( yes i totally play wow) I can't wait till it comes out! I'm going to play a Monk for sure!