Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dial-up remote access server am i missing something ?
ok so i reached a point where the caller is calling and the receiver is receiving but the Username and password is not correct

the question is : what is the username and the password that the caller should put so that the receiver accept the connection ?

it is a dial-up VPN (dial directly in connecting to a work place ) but between 2 computers Smile
thank you Smile

Sponsored links

this is very important plz help me Sad
i would guess the username and password for the machine they are dialling in to. if there isnt a password set, that's your problem ;p
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
(07-04-2012, 06:22 PM)refraction Wrote: i would guess the username and password for the machine they are dialling in to. if there isnt a password set, that's your problem ;p

ohh my account don't have a password Tongue

will test it thank you Smile
Windows XP and higher global policies are set to not allow remote logins on accounts that are not protected by a password
ohh didn't know that ( since it's very old Tongue )

thank you
it worked thank GOD
now we have a new problem :

we're trying to connect to a home Group so we can share files but the caller is having a problem ....

it said we have to enable IPV 6 although it's enabled ( what's wrong ? )

and can we use this network as a LAN ( gaming )
(07-06-2012, 12:17 AM)abdo123 Wrote: we're trying to connect to a home Group so we can share files but the caller is having a problem ....

it said we have to enable IPV 6 although it's enabled ( what's wrong ? )

and can we use this network as a LAN ( gaming )
Im assuming you're running Win7?

You might wanna check this
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Foru...21bb5edeb/
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!