Digimon Rumble Arena 2
the half-screen not-rendered problem - yes i used search Smile, I know all had it, solution is to use software, problem - in software I get ~30 fps (in fact I was never able to get any sort of 'ok' fps (a minimum of 45 and upwards) on software mode in any game) while on HW it's const 57-60 fps even with all speed-hacks turned off .. my CPU is E6750 @ 3200 .. what I wanted to ask is whether this problem can be fixed in time in future revisions of gsDX (so HW mode can be used) or this is some kind of core bug and won't be fixed ever

PS the latest revisions of PCSX2/gsDX i tried are both ~1050, but I assume the very latest still have this problem

Sponsored links

there's a GAMEFIX for this game
that has nothing to do with my prob .. it fixes the menus .. of course I have it enbaled
so any word ?
Quote:what I wanted to ask is whether this problem can be fixed in time in future revisions of gsDX (so HW mode can be used) or this is some kind of core bug and won't be fixed ever
i think i made a thread for this problem put no solution except use it in software mode Glare
too bad Sad
yes put what we should to do ?
well kindof nice to hear this problem is a GSdx problem.
i tried the game with microVU recs, and had this problem; so i thought it was my recs Laugh
(yes i should have tested with superVU, but i was too lazy)

and the gamefix is only to stop some hanging on the menu selection. doesn't help the half-screen problem.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
i am happy to hear that it is gsdx problem not pcsx2
would be nice to confirm that from the makers though =/ .. and whether there can be a solution later .. SW mode just doesn't work for me fps-wise .. maybe if I had Nehalem or E8X00 @ 4.0+ ..