Digimon World Data Squad NTSC-USA
I've heard some people saying that this game was playable...but at least with me, U can't progress on the game because the character can't "climb ramps". Does anyone tried this game already?

# Playground version: official playground release 1.0.0395 and beta pcsx2pg-svn658
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on AND off
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.12, 0.1.14 or zerogs 0.9.6, spu2ghz 1.9.0 or zerospu 0.46
# Description: Digimon World Data Squad-NTSC-USA has a strange bug (two actually). First one is that all the characters (like the players and the digimons) are all in dark, like if their shadow is over them (tested with all the graphics plugins). That doesn't happen in 0.9.5.

#The other bug is that after the tutorial, when you're going to climb a ramp nearby, the character goes INSIDE the ramp as a ghost or something

Computer Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66Ghz
Windows VIsta Ultimate 64
Geforce 9500GT
8Gb RAM DDR2800

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

just bump...since no answers Wink
Im trying now for days to get it work but everytime i try to convert my save to my memory card it crashes. I tryed 2 differen saves none of them worked
To the op: 2 things you can try. First and foremost, check your pad config. Secondly go in to Config->Advanced and put both EE clamping and VU clamping on to Full (VU will be + extra sign). See if that helps
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i remember i was play this game and i finish it.it was work fine
let me cheek in any version and i will tell you
here is a photo from the game. it is play able i test it in the pcsx2-r1268
and with gsdx1.15 sse4.1-r1266
and there is a photo for my configuration

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.bmp   gsdx_200905262114051.bmp (Size: 242,78 KB / Downloads: 419)