Digital Devil Saga [NTSC] freezing at a cutscene
SMT Digital Devil Saga is freezing for me at one particular cutscene early in game where they all meet up at the karma temple and it freezes right when the blue guy sees Serph and scowls at him. I think maybe it's a transition from FMV to ingame graphics but I don't know for sure. I know I can skip the scene and watch it on youtube but I would love to be able to fix it and not have to worry about it happening again some time.

Here are all my specs and settings:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)
System Manufacturer: powerspec
System Model: G213
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16308MB RAM
Page File: 2295MB used, 30318MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Sorry if I've given too much or not enough info, never posted a thread like this before...

Sponsored links

Enable game fixes and check EE timing hack, see if that fixes it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-12-2012, 12:02 AM)Bositman Wrote: Enable game fixes and check EE timing hack, see if that fixes it

Nope, same thing happens.

Also, I just looked on youtube and it doesn't look like its switching to ingame graphics or anything, so it's crashing in the middle of an FMV i'm pretty sure :I

Edit: OK, I decided to pop the actual disc in (I've never wanted to use the physical disc on an emulator) and low and behold it works just fine.

So the ISO was just corrupted or w/e some how. :/ Anyways thanks for your help I'll try making a new iso or w/e even though the new one might have problems again.