Dinput Wrapper for SCP Driver
(07-08-2015, 12:11 AM)Ge-Force Wrote: I thought I had that issue pinned down.

I've uploaded a new build, try that.

First I BSOD'd. But when I restarted my PC it worked now.

Maybe it's my system that's the problem since the post before me has his working the 1.3 version.

Thanks a lot. If there's anything I can do to help I'll be glad to assist

Sponsored links

(09-13-2014, 10:33 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: The program disables the original Xinput dinput driver when started to prevent any games from getting confused (but results in this message), the program should be re-enabled it when you hit stop / exit the program, (troubleshoot will be able to correct this if the program failed to do this).
There's something weird here actually.
Device and printers in windows indeed shows only the vJoy device.
But if you try XInputTest, you can still see there's a Xinput input.

My personal workaround is directly disabling the X360 Controller device (that at least here is USB\VID_045E&PID_028E&REV_0114). Then you have to reboot SCP DS3 Service for the changes to take effect.
I only disable the DirectInput component of the X360 controller.

If you want, I could also provide a version that will disable both the Xinput and Dinput of the emulated X360 Controller, leaving only the vJoy device.
(07-15-2015, 07:12 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I only disable the DirectInput component of the X360 controller.

If you want, I could also provide a version that will disable both the Xinput and Dinput of the emulated X360 Controller, leaving only the vJoy device.
Oh, cool.. how do you do that?
(07-17-2015, 04:47 PM)mirh Wrote: Oh, cool.. how do you do that?

Currently it searches though connected Dinput gamepads that have the same name as an X360 controller ("Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)"), and then disables them.

If you look in Device and printers, right click the Xbox 360 controller icon -> properties -> Hardware, you can see that an X360 controller appears as multiple devices. ("HID-compliant game controller" is for Dinput (which is what gets disabled) while "Xbox 360 controller for Windows" is for Xinput/the actual device).
A new version has been released.

V1.4 brings
About/Help screen, which attempts to explain the controller mapping file.
Allows buttons to be mapped to the vJoy axes.

For example, the Dpad can be mapped to the left analog stick like so;
Code:
AY_UL=UP
AY_DR=DOWN
AX_UL=LEFT
AX_DR=RIGHT
(07-08-2015, 12:11 AM)Ge-Force Wrote: I thought I had that issue pinned down.

I've uploaded a new build, try that.

Thank you so much for your work on this, it is incredibly useful for FFXI and getting the triggers working, and super convenient to work smoothly with SCP Driver.  One thing I was wondering, and I don't know if it's possible in VJoy or SCP, but I would absolutely love the ability to map a combination of keys to another combination of keys.  Basically I am trying to get R1 + X = Ctrl + 1 // R1 + O = Ctrl + 2, etc.   I've tried writing various Auto Hotkey scripts, but the game seems to do something with the dinput commands that my macro would work in my web browser but not at all in the game.
Question.
Would it be possible to make this program to make controller show up like Dualshock 4 controller? It does seem like many new games are giving only that particular controller proper support and as Dualshock 3 has almost similar buttons so faking controller as Dualshock 4 to game not only would give proper button placements right away, but also neat dualshock buttons as well.
I recently reinstalled this. Unfortunately there's a newer version of Vjoy, and this doesn't seem to work with SPCserver reloaded.

Think you can fix that? I'm sure there's people like me that want to use the newer driver.
I have an in-development version for the latest version of VJoy. There are a few things I need to finish up with it, I also still need to check compatibility with SCPreloaded, I had somehow been using the original version with windows 10 without issue so far.

Edit: Ok, I'm turning off all the sounds added by reloaded.