Dinput Wrapper for SCP Driver
Thanks Ge-Force. I like having the option in case I start messing with older games (like FFXI) that don't like xinput and want directinput or I lose R2/L2.

I'll gladly put in the newer version soon as ya get it up.

Sponsored links

A new version has been released.

V1.5 brings
Support for ScpReloaded, note that this version no longer works with the original ScpDriver, you must use reloaded with V1.5.
Support for vJoy 2.1.6, older version are no longer supported by this tool, You must update to use V1.5.
Vibration support (Beta) by checking "Enable Vibration" you will get vibration support in Dinput games, This feature is made possible by vJoy 2.1.6.

Vibration support may still have some issues, so be wary when using it (and report any you experience).
Thank you! Now I don't have to worry if I start playing older games. Have been passing this on to the FFXI community as well (even tho I retired from the game) so I'm proly not the only grateful one. ^^

Vibration, once the bugs are out, is a welcome addition too. ^^
Oh man Ge-Force I can't express in text how amazing you are for making this and I hope you are greatly rewarded for it in some way or form. Thanks so much.

I've wanted to play the PC versions of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2-4 for years but the input configurators are so damn finicky and xpadder doesn't work in 3 for whatever reason. For Tony Hawk 2 all I had to do was set the d-pad to function as the left analog stick because the game won't let you set anything for turn controls on a gamepad but just defaults it to the left stick and I set the triggers as buttons. For Tony Hawk 3 and 4 I set the d-pad to buttons because 3 doesn't recognize pov-hat for some reason and triggers to buttons because none of the games like those Xinput triggers.
Is there any place to get version for the old Scarlett SCP? I'd like to test something.
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
(11-13-2015, 01:46 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: Is there any place to get version for the old Scarlett SCP? I'd like to test something.

Here is an older version which supports the older Scarlett SCP, Note that you may need to use an older version of vJoy (2.1.5) and the auto configure code had to be changed for vJoy 2.1.6.

Attached Files
.7z   SCPPad2Vjoy - V1.4.7z (Size: 240,88 KB / Downloads: 275)
Hi Ge-Force!

Just wanted to inform you (and you users) that version 1.6.x will break compatibility with your tool since I'm currently rewriting a lot of code regarding the gamepad state and proxy classes to be more "API friendly", faster and less bloated. I will probably put some sample code up too for people who wanna develop such add-ons in the future.
(11-15-2015, 12:45 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Hi Ge-Force!

Just wanted to inform you (and you users) that version 1.6.x will break compatibility with your tool since I'm currently rewriting a lot of code regarding the gamepad state and proxy classes to be more "API friendly", faster and less bloated. I will probably put some sample code up too for people who wanna develop such add-ons in the future.
Noted

Are these changes already released? or are some of these rewrites still to come?
(11-15-2015, 06:49 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Noted

Are these changes already released? or are some of these rewrites still to come?

Semi-released and about to come Laugh
(11-15-2015, 06:55 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Semi-released and about to come Laugh

Any idea what version will have all the changes? (and an approximate ETA)