Direct3D9 (hardware) black screen for Kingdom Hearts
Hello, I'm a new user so please forgive me if I'm doing something wrong, but I have a problem with playing Kingdom Hearts. I went to the GS Plugin settings and selected the hardware version for directx9 but it only comes up with a black screen while everything is working at 60 fps and perfect audio. Then I tried software and I can see the game but everything is slower, I have an Intel graphics card so it might be mid or low-end? I want to figure out how to get hardware option to display properly so I can play with near perfect FPS, can anyone help?

Sponsored links

you need to update your graphics drivers, that was a bug in an older driver which caused it to just be a back screen.

follow this link and update your driver: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It didn't show an update that was available for my card. Is there anything else I can do?
under the graphics card section on that utility, does it say there is no available updates or does it say unknown hardware or difference vendor (or smth.. lol)

It just says my driver is current. I'm using Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family on Windows 7 Ultimate 32
Ouch, okay thats a seriously old motherboard, im afriad it's pretty likely your graphics card does not support the emulator.

As your computer must be coming on for 8 years old, it might be time to think about upgrading ;p

Oh barnacles... Ok, thanks for the help anyway! I've gotta also give credit to the guys who worked on the emulator! It runs way faster than Dolphin or any other console emulator I've played!