Direct3d 10 on 0.9.7?
Hi, i just installed 0.9.7 version, and i have a weird problem whit the gdsx plugin...

My old 0.9.6 gdsx plugin (see image) allows me to select direct3d 10 hardware, but the new one doesnt, it is not even on the list.

My GPU (Nvidia 9700 GTS) supports directx 10 i used it many times on 0.9.6 version... so am i missing something?

thx a lot Smile

[Image: dibujoxgw.jpg]

Sponsored links

Probably to update DirectX.

Notice the 0.9.6 needs an older version...
Imagination is where we are truly real
As far as I know there's no exist geforce 9700 .. maybe that's why the problem is occurring. Correct me if I'm wrong.
[Image: 41639000.jpg]
johnsaints, there is 9700 GT for laptop.
(08-28-2010, 09:36 PM)johnsaints Wrote: As far as I know there's no exist geforce 9700 .. maybe that's why the problem is occurring. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Its for laptop, its displayed at the right side of the screen (Nvidia temperature gadget) heating as hell like always XD

I will try updating directX thanks a lot Laugh
Directx updated, but the problem still remains Sad if i select the old plugin in 0.9.7 i can use direct3d 10 again so i supose it's plugin's fault... What should i do Sad?

Thx in advance
Oh sorry for my ignorance Tongue ..

Then I can not help in this case. But try to see if the plugin with the SSE2 or SSE3 is the same thing.
[Image: 41639000.jpg]
Strange no one recognizes this problem. It comes up so often, you'd think you guys have memorized the fix by now.

Your Vista needs the newest service pack Tongue2
(08-29-2010, 02:11 AM)rama Wrote: Strange no one recognizes this problem. It comes up so often, you'd think you guys have memorized the fix by now.

Your Vista needs the newest service pack Tongue2

I did that and there's still no DX10 option in any of the newer gsdx plugins. I figure there's a different issue at hand.
Are you sure to have the SP2 and not the SP1?
Imagination is where we are truly real