Direct3d11 (hardware) issues
That's normal for CoD2:BRO in hardware mode, it requires software mode. See here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Call-of-D...8-U--28722

Can you show me an example in KH?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Yeah, if you can show a KH screeshot I can update to the latest drivers for a bit when my dad goes out on his date. Of course if there are any glitches I'm going to immediately roll back to my current drivers.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
for KH I mostly get them during scripted scenes, and can't make them appear on command, with the exception of what I guess is some artifact in the the intro, didn't feel like playing at this late of night, so this was the quickest example.

typically, just like with the intro, its ghost images from what happened beforehand.

first is on software mode, second is on hardware

that's a known glitch. just switch to SW mode during FMV's
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah you can do it automatically too. In manual gamefixes enable them and check switch to software mode when a FMV plays. You won't lose any quality since FMV are always PS2 resolution.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
ah, well then, I though there was a issue then, I had no idea certain games had to be run in certain methods.

thanks you two for your time! youve been awesome :^)