DirectX3d10 and 11 not showing up
I am using the most recent SSE2 build (r4278) and the GSDX plugin is giving me a very big problem. I cannot access Direct3D10 or 11 whatsoever. When I go to configure my plugin, they're simply not there. Yes, I have DirectX10 on my computer, yes my video card can run it, and yes my drivers are up to date. Please help! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

there is no support for svn builds in here so will tell you only 1 thing, do you even have the plugins? (look in the plugins folder) and also do you have fully updated windows (and i mean ALL windows updates) and directx? (look for directx web installer in microsoft).
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Thank you for the support.

It surprises me that SVN builds are not supported here. But I followed your advice, and yes I do have the plugins and I do have the latest version of DirectX. However, apparently my computer was missing some updates, including an entire Service Pack! However, after fully updating my computer, to my dismay I found that the options for Direct3D10 and 11 STILL did not show up Sad

Any further help would be awesome. Thank you.
I'm assuming you're using Windows Vista, in which case you may still be missing this:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Holy crap! Shadow Lady youre awesome! I downloaded that update, restarted my comp, and suddenly Direct3D10 shows up!

Thank you very much!
i told you that you need all windows updates Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest