Dirge of Cerberus Half Screen Patch Problems
First post here. I apologize if this has already been addressed, but Google and forum searches turned up nothing. I downloaded Shadow Lady's GSdx build (located here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Question-...#pid175300) to fix Dirge of Cerberus' graphics problems, but I PCSX2 (official build) won't let me use them. The console log also says there are plugin errors with those builds. I'll put in screenshots below. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks in advance.

[Image: w5tw.png]
The plugins don't appear here.

[Image: ffvq.png]
Console log errors.

Sponsored links

Make sure you have w32pthreads.v3.dll in the folder pcsx2.exe is located
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It's been in there ever since I installed PCSX2. Should I try one of the developer builds or will that lead to more problems?
Hm then try putting sdl.dll at that folder too
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Anyway the devs can take code from that graphics plugin and put it into the newer builds as a hack option until it actually gets fixed?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
That's already there too. Here's a picture of the installation folder and the plugins folder:
[Image: vmrq.png]

I might try a developers' build to see what happens. Could it also be possible that Windows 8.1 x64 is interfering with something?
The plugin works for me on the svn build(s) after getting those 2 files but then I have no shader options and all the other newest features because the plugin is old Sad
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
and there's nothing you can do about it ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

The developers' build didn't work either. Does anyone have anymore possible solutions? If not, I'll probably just end up dealing with it.
You could play the game in software mode, it works fine in that
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]