Disable Recording
How do I do this? I have my PCSX2 games running through steam and I want to use Steam's native F12 snapshot thingy. But F12 is already the recording button for PCSX2. How do I disable recording? I've deleted the folder that the recorded video's go to, but now a pop-up appears that stops the whole game.

Sponsored links

(05-01-2015, 08:03 PM)TomRL Wrote: How do I do this? I have my PCSX2 games running through steam and I want to use Steam's native F12 snapshot thingy. But F12 is already the recording button for PCSX2. How do I disable recording? I've deleted the folder that the recorded video's go to, but now a pop-up appears that stops the whole game.

you gona have change ini settings for pcsx2 if that is even possible, cause i cant find the ini that would list that stuff, and last i checked dont Steam have options to change the hotkeys for this stuff?
Find PCSX2_keys.ini.default in the folder pcsx2.exe is in, rename it to PCSX2_keys.ini open it with notepad and read how to change hotkeys there
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-01-2015, 11:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: Find PCSX2_keys.ini.default in the folder pcsx2.exe is in, rename it to PCSX2_keys.ini open it with notepad and read how to change hotkeys there

Doesn't it have to be moved to the inis folder as well? Or it's fine in the root directory too?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Just opened it, first 3 lines
You should first copy PCSX2_keys.ini.default to the inis folder, then
# rename it to PCSX2_keys.ini, and then edit it.

Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
OR you can just change the hotkey for screenshot-ing in Steam itself.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]