Disabling individual cheats during game
Hello, i'm not sure have this been asked before as i couldn't find it around the threads.

Just wanna clarify, is it possible to disable some selected cheats while the game is running? like GBA you can just click cheat and uncheck some to disable without restarting it, unlike pcsx2 1.2.1 where I have to close it, edit the pnach file by adding "//" in front of the cheat i wanna disable, then run the game again. If its possible, would anyone mind sharing? Smile Would really really appreciate it haha

Sponsored links

Once you did add // in front of the cheat, simply do something that forces PCSX2 to 'refresh'.

Pressing Tab to enable turbo (and then Tab again to revert back to normal speed) for example, updates PCSX2.

Keep in mind that some codes remain enabled until you reset the game with the code turned off.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
oh yeah, never thought of forcing it to refresh! thanks so much man haha. Also, would you happen to know how to 'force' refresh? Google didnt give me an answer lol. If nothing then i guess no choice but to just close pcsx2, edit pnach then start again haha
By doing what I suggested. Tongue

Quote:Pressing Tab to enable turbo (and then Tab again to revert back to normal speed) for example, updates PCSX2.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
haha! okay i'll try that out! thanks so much bro! really really appreciate it Laugh