Disgaea Cheats not working?
Hello and thanks in advance,
I am playing Disgaea Hour of darkness and am trying to use the infinite money cheat i have the pnach already set up however It is not working for when I load the game it says cheats found and the cheats (i.e) my money. dont. change what am I doing wrong?
I have PCXs2 1.0.0

comment=Disgaea-Hour Of Darkness

MasterCode
patch=1,EE,FA7A006E,word,32C1B559
patch=1,EE,2A43308D,word,00000000

Inf Money
patch=1,EE,1AF934B0,word,0000FFFF

Sponsored links

The cheats are not raw(the are v1+ codebreaker encrypted) and you don't need the master code
//Inf Money
patch=1,EE,102A20C0,extended,0000FFFF
(11-05-2012, 04:36 AM)vsub Wrote: The cheats are not raw(the are v1+ codebreaker encrypted) and you don't need the master code
//Inf Money
patch=1,EE,102A20C0,extended,0000FFFF

I replaced my codes with yours and now my save is corrupted? and i started a new game but my money is stuck at 65535 and im told that weapons cost millions in this game so something must be wrong...
Well FFFF mean 65535
To have 9999999 you need to change it like this
//Inf Money
patch=1,EE,202A20C0,extended,0098967F
(11-05-2012, 12:09 PM)Ramza1 Wrote: I replaced my codes with yours and now my save is corrupted? and i started a new game but my money is stuck at 65535 and im told that weapons cost millions in this game so something must be wrong...

I liked that corrupted Smile

Be aware if you enter a cheat code you risk having the game corrupted.
Some cheats can't be undone other than reaplying the original value at the same place. Some cheats will get thru sstates despite you deactivating them, some may be erased if disabled and you load from a normal save (from memory card).

Remember, if a wrong cheat is inputted, like a wrong address (or an encrypted code with valid yet wrong address), the game may be indeed corrupted and a sstate will grant the corruption to go on thru game sessions.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Well Thank you very much for your help im gonna leave it as is..I already started a new game and it seems that the money never goes down but will increase so i guess I m not worried Smile
If the code stay always enabled,it will always stay 65535.
The money won't decrease but they won't increase too

It's not a problem to use the other code I posted.
It uses the same memory address but modifies more values(to get 9999999)
My pcsx2_1.0.0_r5350 wont even detect my pnach files.....anybody know why???