Display [Vertical Texture Error]
Hi, I have recently installed the PCSX2 which is simply amazing. Sadly I've been playing around with the configuration inorder for my emulation speed to have a constant 60 fps. However It seems that during most games I play, when I render with my Direct 3D9 Hardware there are vertical texture errors. When moving vertically in any RPG game or most of any RPG game it tends to flicker or simply erase a certain part of several objects and or backgrounds. After running it on Direct 3D9 Software and rendering it with my processor there are no graphical errors. I was wondering If there could be a way to remove the graphical errors while running on Direct 3D9 Hardware. Considering that running the game from a video card rather than the processor will make it smoother.

Specs
-------
Processor: AMD Althon ™ II X2 2 Duo 2.7GHz
RAM: 2 GB DDR2 333 MHz
Graphic Card: Radeon HD 4650 (Core Clock 300MHz) (Mem 1 GB)
Monitor : LG Widescreen 1680:1050 Resolution

Picture of my Graphic Configurations
[Image: picjh.jpg]

If you would like a video please reply in this forum.
Default settings for most of all the other configurations including CPU etc. Only the controller is changed.

Sponsored links

Before anything else you should try the official beta.
Imagination is where we are truly real
use the latest beta..
turn on logarithmic Z option..
for most 3d based game if u turn that off then u will experience those missing textures problems..
keep that in mind..

further questions are welcomed..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
Ugh...I think they should remove 0.9.6 from downloads section.For some reason more and more people are downloading 0.9.6 and missing 0.9.7 ...
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
It's comprehensible, the beta word scares many. Better would be given it greater highlight and say it is proving better than the former most of times. But the 0.9.6 must not be removed, not yet, not until 0.9.7 is deem ready to go stable.
Imagination is where we are truly real
And at least 'til there's a guide for 0.9.7 Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64