Distorted/Slow-Mo Sound but good fps and good PC.
but please provide all your settings of spu2-x. something other might solve the problem.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

Sponsored links

(03-09-2014, 12:37 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: open spu2-x configuration screen. at the right of that windows u can see 'synchronising mode' and below that there is timestretch'. click on the timestretch and a sub menu will be displayed containing 'timestretch', 'async mix' and 'none'. click on async mix. that's all!
well it causes some games to hang or crash. but it did not happen when i played dbz bt3. but if u want to be safe u can create another copy of ur iso file and then play the game. Smile

It will ruin the whole iso file if it crashes? I thought if you just undo what you did to the settings and the game will be fine lol
as i said it is your choice what u will do Laugh I have never came across a crash before so i can tell what happens.
anyway please provide all the settings of spu2-x
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(03-09-2014, 01:03 PM)ichigo1000 Wrote: It will ruin the whole iso file if it crashes? I thought if you just undo what you did to the settings and the game will be fine lol

I have never heard of that. PCSX2 should only read and not write to iso's. So don't be afraid of that. As mentioned you can just test the two modes in spux-2: timestretch and async mix and select what fits better to your expectations.

I never wanted to say that your 3630QM is weak in general. But it is optimized for pc gaming (as you said it is a gaming notebook) and not for emulation. Emulation is heavily using your cpu more or less in single-threaded way. Your base clock-rate is just not as high as for a desktop i7 (since it is less power consuming) and that can make trouble.

Have you checked your energy settings? -> high performance
Only play with connected cable.
(03-09-2014, 12:37 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: open spu2-x configuration screen. at the right of that windows u can see 'synchronising mode' and below that there is timestretch'. click on the timestretch and a sub menu will be displayed containing 'timestretch', 'async mix' and 'none'. click on async mix. that's all!
well it causes some games to hang or crash. but it did not happen when i played dbz bt3. but if u want to be safe u can create another copy of ur iso file and then play the game. Smile

So you mean if it breaks i have to redownload the iso?
I thought undoing what you tweaked in the settings will fix it if it breaks lol
give a try with your original PS2 DVD to see if the same problem occurs
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-10-2014, 02:09 AM)ichigo1000 Wrote: So you mean if it breaks i have to redownload the iso?
you have downloaded the iso in the first place? Thats piracy.
My Steam Profile

For me the game sound sometimes becomes laggy at the beginning of the match or during transformations but I believe this is because Im running it off directly from the disc (as the game becomes laggy even on the original PS2 while doing transformations)

Im not sure if this happens with the iso (having something to do with how the game handles loading different assets ?)
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts
iso always plays faster than a disc. reading speed of optical drives is slower than of a hdd.
that's the reason. but u should open your own thread instead of posing on another's.
My Steam Profile

(03-10-2014, 03:34 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: iso always plays faster than a disc. reading speed of optical drives is slower than of a hdd.
that's the reason. but u should open your own thread instead of posing on another's.

Im not searching for help, Im just saying that thats possibly how the game just works. It has always had some lagging even on the PS2. Emulator handles or rather represents those situations slightly differently (to the viewer).
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts