Do I need to restart Pcsx to change games?
Hi

This is not major, just was wondering, do I need to close, run Pcsx2, every time I want to change the game iso?

In older versions, when you click on System>boot, it will prompt for iso selector, selecting the new iso, Pcsx2 will restrat booting up the new game.

But latest version seems to be only allow running of one iso, clicking on boot, will reboot the same game.

This is kinda annoy me.

I'm using Linuz plugin.

Thank you.

Sponsored links

You DON'T use boot to boot another game. The ISO selection screen only appears when there is no ISO selected, go in the CDVD tab and press "Browse..." in the Iso Selector menu. Or choose an ISO below that button (that's the Recent Games part, so you don't need to click on "Browse..." every time you want to select a game).
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
(05-19-2014, 02:19 PM)MenDude Wrote: You DON'T use boot to boot another game. The ISO selection screen only appears when there is no ISO selected, go in the CDVD tab and press "Browse..." in the Iso Selector menu. Or choose an ISO below that button (that's the Recent Games part, so you don't need to click on "Browse..." every time you want to select a game).

I find that way easier to pick up isos Smile
Not a big deal. Just was wondering.

Thanks for your reply.
No problem, we are here to help. Laugh
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.