Do You Have the Same Specs as I Do?
awesome. would dark could 2 fair well?

Sponsored links

(07-01-2012, 03:43 AM)HooverDamned Wrote: awesome. would dark could 2 fair well?

If I remember it's slightly more demanding than the first, not too much more.

You wouldn't think it from the graphical design though.

I thought the first game was better anyway =P
<REDACTED>
Naruto Ultimate Ninja games are supposivly very easy to run. Im about to try The Warriors and see how that plays in a couple hours or so. Hopefully i can get Dark Cloud soon that game fills me with nostalgia moments lol havent got the chance to play Dark Cloud 2 yet though.
Processor: PentiumĀ® Dual Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20 GHZ
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 45 Express Chipset Family WDDM 1.1
RAM 3.00 GB
64 Bit Windows 7
Inspiron 1545
sweet. let's hear how it went when you have finished testing it.
(07-01-2012, 08:04 AM)J-RPGOD Wrote: Naruto Ultimate Ninja games are supposivly very easy to run. Im about to try The Warriors and see how that plays in a couple hours or so. Hopefully i can get Dark Cloud soon that game fills me with nostalgia moments lol havent got the chance to play Dark Cloud 2 yet though.

Well It's really a guess because I got Dark Cloud running 1440x900 res full fps on an 8400M GT, which is quite an old and weak GPU, I know very little about Intel GPU's but I'm thinking new Intel ones are maybe as good as an old mobile GPU like the 8400M?

Find the specs for both your GPU and my old one so you can compare, I might be off.
<REDACTED>
I can get KH1 running perfectly fine, but as soon as i get to the gummi menu in KH2 i lag, get ~35-40 fps, everywhere else is smooth though, any tips?

PC specs in profile.
(07-01-2012, 12:00 PM)Reack Wrote: I can get KH1 running perfectly fine, but as soon as i get to the gummi menu in KH2 i lag, get ~35-40 fps, everywhere else is smooth though, any tips?

PC specs in profile.

I only have KH1 but from what I've heard on this forum, KH1 is not demanding at all but KH2 is very demanding.

Perhaps somebody else knows a particular setting that helps for the second game.

You have got MTVU enabled right?
<REDACTED>
(07-01-2012, 12:12 PM)Fezzer Wrote: I only have KH1 but from what I've heard on this forum, KH1 is not demanding at all but KH2 is very demanding.

Perhaps somebody else knows a particular setting that helps for the second game.

You have got MTVU enabled right?

I have now, thanks, seems to help a bit Smile
(07-01-2012, 08:09 AM)HooverDamned Wrote: sweet. let's hear how it went when you have finished testing it.

I opted out and tried Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. *Sniffle Sniffle* Sad thing is it ran HORRIBLE. The fps could not have ben more than 10fps during actual gameplay. Thats sad, im a huge fan of Splinter Cell games ;(

I will continue posting which games work and not work because i do believe my laptop is the bear minimum that you can run pcsx2. Everything i have is absolutly weak.
Processor: PentiumĀ® Dual Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20 GHZ
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel® 45 Express Chipset Family WDDM 1.1
RAM 3.00 GB
64 Bit Windows 7
Inspiron 1545