Does beats of rage work with Pcxs2 & is RE4 better on PCSX2 or Dolphin ?
I'm wondering if anybody has tried the home-brew game beats of rage on the Pcsx2, does it work ?

Also I've been wanting to replay RE4 soon and was wondering which versions play the best, should I play it on the Pcsx2 or the GC on Dolphin ?

Now I know there is a Wii version but I don't have a wii mote and such so I don't know if the controls would would work out good for me.

I guess I could make a two part question out of this, which emu plays the game better ? but which emu makes the game look best and by how much ? thanks

Sponsored links

you have the game on wii, but don't have a wiimote ?
Whatever. I'd say the game looks better on dolphin and is probably less demanding.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I clear beats of rage multiple times on pcsx2
RE4 ports in their "best" order...

Wii > GCN > PS2 > PC

Wii version is the same as the GCN version with less slow downs and better controls and all of the added gameplay features of the PS2 version.

GCN version above the PS2 version because the PS2 version had a major graphical downgrade to run on the weaker system.

PC version last because it's a terrible port with bad controls (keypad aiming!?) and is based on the PS2 version instead of the superior Wii/GCN versions.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I beat this game 5 times in pc and 2 times in ps2 so, pc control not bad as you think :-P
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-20-2013, 01:55 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you have the game on wii, but don't have a wiimote ?
Whatever. I'd say the game looks better on dolphin and is probably less demanding.

Does it say anywhere in my post that I have the Wii the version, it just say I know there a Wii version.

Anyway thanks everybody