Does pcsx2 support 3d vision?
I plan on getting a new 3d vision capable gpu, the new nvidia cards when they are released. Anyway does pcsx2 support 3d vision? I have a core i7 machine @ 4.0ghz and most games run well in hardware. The ones that don't run fine in software.

Sponsored links

what 3d vision???you mean that new features for the GeForce 300 Series i wanted to know because i wan't that card and it's a DX11 Nvidia card.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
3d vision is supported on 8000, 9000, 200-series. I have it. You need 120 Hz display and glasses. google it.
Very cool feature. Even some old directX 8 games can do stereo. Since pcsx2 can do directX i keep hoping it is POSSIBLE to implement. But i dont think there is much demand for it.

ps. on CES nvidia presented 3d vision surround - same thing, only for 3 displays. You will need qual-SLI to run it or geforce 395
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
and why pcsx should support it i mean there is no 3D Ps2 games anyway
(01-26-2010, 09:42 PM)Natedogg20050 Wrote: and why pcsx should support it i mean there is no 3D Ps2 games anyway

it's generated on the fly since 3D environments are easy to translate to 3D display techniques.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder when you see the white whale.
true. There could be some problems if some lazy developers put few objects in incorrect places in 3d scene (it did not matter back that since everyone would not notice it on 2d displays), but if all done right old game could look amazing. Dont know if same rules applied to ps2 games..
The PS2's GS is a glorified 2D rasterizer, where z-depth is used mostly for rendering order and has little to do with the actual 3D construction of the scene. The chances of being able to apply 3D Vision to it is slim or none.
Just wanted to add that you can do this on any 8000+ series card, with just the old blue red cellophane glasses with nvidia.

There are two different 3d types supported, one with the shuttering glasses (which is better even than avatar's polarised vision) and one with the blues and reds displaced.
yeah. i cant wait to try avatar in 3d vision glasses! On big screen it was a bit blury, because of the upscaled resolution.
(01-27-2010, 09:38 AM)skythra Wrote: Just wanted to add that you can do this on any 8000+ series card, with just the old blue red cellophane glasses with nvidia.

There are two different 3d types supported, one with the shuttering glasses (which is better even than avatar's polarised vision) and one with the blues and reds displaced.

not true 3 types and polarized light is a whole lot better than shatter glasses
since it doesn't cut the frames rate in half which is bad for your eyes and your brain in the long term... it's like being an on the fly translator for the brain... which is sad cause we could have had the same 3D quality as shutter glasses (no ghosting or colour distortions etc) when Nvidia hadn't been so stupid to use this completely redundant technology from the mid 90's better would have been Dolby 3D for example which also has no ghosting and no distortions but also has no shutter glasses (which is a good thing since they need a IR bar to synch with the screen and also they are way more expensive)

the third way to have 3D (the best for now or the healthiest with a very good picture but also the most expensive way) is to buy two projectors, two polar filter and a silver screen(which is not cheap, needed to reflect polarized light else it wouldn't be polarized anymore) ah and also polarized glasses

and also the "blue and red" 3D is actually (most often) cyan and magenta and it's called anaglyph 3D (a stupid sterescopic technique)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm