Does this update mean what I think it means
(04-10-2015, 07:34 PM)ssakash Wrote: Do you mean that the lines which were fixed before are present in the latest build ?

I had the one that was updated like a day ago and it fixed a lot of minor issues with the pause screen. I noticed there was an update that was put out about 9 hours ago so I downloaded that one. Using the same upscaling hack it went from what you see above to this. Sprites all look odd and there's lines on the money amount. Text is also odd looking

Sponsored links

Looks like a little regression, try different video backends and also try using it with no other hw hacks enabled. The other hacks might be the cause of the following graphical glitch.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-10-2015, 07:45 PM)ssakash Wrote: Looks like a little regression, try different video backends and also try using it with no other hw hacks enabled. The other hacks might be the cause of the following graphical glitch.

That issue doesn't appear in D3D9 however there are other fairly major issues that do.
Did you try using OpenGL ? , if it still isn't fixed you should probably wait for Gregory to update his new upscaling fix.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
OpenGL just doesn't work for this game lol I've used it in the past it breaks just about everything.
Then, your only hope is to wait for Gregory's new upscaling issue fix update. Till that, try managing with the dx9/11 video backends Wink
- Refraction
(04-10-2015, 08:03 PM)ssakash Wrote: Then, your only hope is to wait for Gregory's new upscaling issue fix update. Till that, try managing with the dx9/11 video backends Wink

Alright thanks
Or you can always drop back to using the older version that fixed it until things with the hack settle down
Could you generate me a gs dump for the line regression and the text issue that require the WH?
Which version was good exactly?

Hint => shift + f8 and then check snaps directory

Thanks
(04-10-2015, 09:34 PM)gregory Wrote: Could you generate me a gs dump for the line regression and the text issue that require the WH?
Which version was good exactly?

Hint => shift + f8 and then check snaps directory

Thanks

All version require the Wild Arms Hack. Not the latest but the one before that fixed the lines in the menu though. I have the dump where should I upload it?