Dog's Life Graphical Issues (Strange screen overlay?)
Hi all,

At first, I had troubles with Dog's Life not working well at all (texture glitches, everything was pretty horrible). I download Direct X 10 graphics plugins from the PCSX2 site and used those, which have fixed all the texture issues. I then came across a 'shivering' screen issue, which I fixed by flicking through the Interlacing Options, in which it seemed amazing with "Blend bff". But, this is the only Interlacing option which allows the game to not 'shiver', yet I get this strange overlay all the time of previous screens or frames. I've attached a picture of this problem along with my Video Plugin settings.

[Image: dMqrV.jpg]

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much.

- Taylor

Sponsored links

Try hitting f9 ?
Moved out of bug reports since this is far from being a valid one, btw.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-08-2012, 06:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Try hitting f9 ?
Moved out of bug reports since this is far from being a valid one, btw.

F9 didn't seem to do anything visually, but thank you for the idea.

And I could not find a better place for it, considering "General Discussion and Support (Windows)" looked like it was for the emulator support only, no forum that I could personally find mentioned games. So I apologise, but the way you wrote that did seem a little condescending.
Condescending ?
No.
Just turn your post into a valid bug report by applying this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting
And next time read the "read first" thread before posting.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Try the latest pcsx2 1.0.0. You can the Alpha Hack or the Skipdraw hack to 1 to avoid the issue.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-08-2012, 09:46 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Condescending ?
No.
Just turn your post into a valid bug report by applying this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting
And next time read the "read first" thread before posting.

I never said what you said was wrong, I was only trying to mention the fact that I'm new here and the way you went about telling me that it was in the wrong forum was a bit condescending, that's all. You very easily could have said it in a nicer way, as you could have in this post as well. I understand I made the mistake here but it's turned into me not really wanting to use this forum if these are the kind of responses I'll get. But thanks, next time I'll use that thread first. That's all you had to say.
I think you have trouble distinguishing condecention and fact. He was telling you it was far from being a valid bug report, which it was if you had read the sticky called "Read here before posting"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]