GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
Radeon HD5770 willbe fine?
indeed
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
it runs wii games aswell btw and both zelda games work quite ok since they are the only ones im intrested in but newer games like the mario games work but are very slow no matter what kind of computer you have
(08-07-2010, 12:40 AM)Raizen Wrote: it runs wii games aswell btw and both zelda games work quite ok since they are the only ones im intrested in but newer games like the mario games work but are very slow no matter what kind of computer you have
not true...if you're talking about SMG 2 then yeah that is a very heavy game, but a phenom 965, with a decent grafx card can run that game full speed. And the emulator is quite cpu dependent, and as long as the gpu isn't and onboard card/below GF8000 series, you're ok.
But at this moment the emulator is in a state of accuracy> performance so the latest revisions, aren't the kinds you can play on, but the kinds you can test on... and I'd say dolphin is a little more hungry than pcsx2 is when it comes to requirements, yes earlier it was the opposite, but now pcsx2 works with mid-range pcs better than dolphin does.
[Image: signaturel.jpg]
I've tried it a couple times and tried to finish a few games with it but I couldn't due to the bad sound emulation, save states worked only half the time but I think it got better recently on the save states thing though.

(08-07-2010, 12:13 AM)jdrzej192 Wrote: And what are yours feeling about it?

What's there to feel? It's another working emulator with an active dev team so hurray on that I guess Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
bad sound emulation, that was a loong time ago. rarely there's a game with bad sound..save states, yeah but i think someone fixed them. Wink
the emulator has gotten much better now Shadow Lady, and it's on rev 6061!!! xD
Hey Guys,lately i dont know why but the newest versions the Wiimote Emulation Plugin doesnt appear in the config list.Why???
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
^^^
noob question Tongue
anyways since you're more pcsx2-ish i guess you dunno. just update DirectX runtime. Tongue
and can someone please change the title to: Dolphin: THE(not A or AN, bcuz it's the only) Gamecube&Wii emulator.
quoted part not included Tongue