Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphin rev. 890 (Gamecube/Wii Emulator)
Question 
Where do I download Dolphin rev. 890?Unsure

Sponsored links

Maybe you should try looking on the dolphin forums? Besides, I think they are up to like r3000 or so.
http://www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-29-2009, 01:46 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Maybe you should try looking on the dolphin forums? Besides, I think they are up to like r3000 or so.

Do you know which build is best for "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door"?
(05-29-2009, 01:49 AM)Techjar Wrote:
(05-29-2009, 01:46 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Maybe you should try looking on the dolphin forums? Besides, I think they are up to like r3000 or so.

Do you know which build is best for "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door"?

That game doesnt work at the moment it hang up in some moment dunno where.for more information ask nosound Tongue
Tongue 
Spits out weird errors at bootup, hangs during data-save, and spits out more errors.Tongue Then it runs fine, but (for me) hangs/crashes (usually hangs badly, and more errorsTongue) when smashing blocks.Sad

Other than that, I can get 30-45 FPS on my 2.1GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T8100, which is very playable.Biggrin
I can play Twilight Princess at nearly full speed(like 2-4 FPS away from full speed) with full bloom and some basic AA, but sound no worky =/. That's an emulator I'll check back on in like 6 months.
http://www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Use latest revision, they are the best at the moment
this guy is like taking over pcsx2 forums with his dolphin questions Tongue, looks like he got confused on where dolphin is provided xD

just go to dolphin forums for this question and do what nosound said Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Well, this is off-topic section, everything may happen =)
yea, i didn't mention that Tongue (but it is a good point Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja