Don't Get It.
PCSX2
Minimum
* Windows/Linux OS
* CPU that supports SSE2 (Pentium 4 and up, Athlon64 and up)
* GPU that supports Pixel Shaders 2.0
* 512mb RAM
Recommended
* Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
* GPU: 8600gt or better
* 1gb RAM (2gb if on Vista)
-------------------------------------------------

On one of my extra machines I am running.

*Windows 7 64 Bit
*AMD Athlong x64 dual core 4400+ 2.10ghz
*NVIDEA GFORCE 8500 GS
*5GB RAM
*64GB Ready Boost
*Game Booster (Razors)
*DX11

However, no matter what I try I can't even get close to a decent speed.
I realize I fall short on CPU and slightly on GPU but not so much that I can't get 75% atleast (IMO)

Any thoughts?

Sponsored links

your system is 50% weaker then the requirments
also it depent on the games you are trying to play.
It depends on what you're trying to run and at what settings. The minimum specs shouldn't be taken as an example of something that is going to run at all well and both your main components are below recommended spec. Even then, recommended spec is not enough for a lot of games.
You'll get decent speeds with the recommended requirements, as long as you're not trying to run a demanding game.
the minimum requirements will allow pcsx2 to at least boot, but you'll sure be far from playable speds in most games.
since you seem to be closer to the minimum than the recommended requirements... I guess you have your answer.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks, Informative. I can get 100% (65fps) with speed hacks for most of the game, however (oddly) it lags during non CGI story lines, Only when the camera is coming from right side. (ODD)

-Side Note-

However, shouldn't the CPU be greater then 2.10 , that's what Win reports, but specs should be higher. 2000MHz
90 nm Toledo
2 x 1MB L2 Cache
yes it sounds like your cpu is slightly underclocked as the 4400+ is rated at 2.2Ghz. however it won't make a lot of difference im afraid. For your cpu to run at about the same speed as the recommended cpu, you will need to run that one at between 3.8-4.0Ghz, which is unlikely to be possible on your cpu.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Shame, I have a Toshiba DX All in one with more hen sufficient specs, but it's a design machine, won't use it for games.
Go on, sneak a go when nobody's looking Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]