Donate link?
(10-12-2015, 09:30 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: That's strange. Did somebody report your account? If there are a lot of chargebacks filed against you, your account will most likely be suspended/closed, but I doubt that PayPal proactively checks individual accounts.

Oh my account has been closed, they decided I violated their ToS (when I blatantly didn't) I've gone through about 5 different channels talking to different people getting them to reassess it and nobody wants to deal with it, I haven't even had a completely straight answer, which is even more frustrating.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Here is your straight answer:

Paypal is *****.

Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
You can use my paypal account Tongue2
(10-12-2015, 10:39 PM)willkuer Wrote: You can use my paypal account Tongue2

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyno Tongue

If Patreon can be set up to donate as low as €1 a month, I'm sure some people would support the project. I would do it as €1 literally doesn't make a difference for me, but if there are 100 people who do think like me, then that's at least €100 a month and you don't really know how many people will support you if you don't even try. Many a little makes a mickle Wink

Put the link onto the main site, on to the forum, post an update to Facebook, Twitter and, if you have followers, to G+ . I'm sure news like this might even spread to other emulation communities further letting people know that they can once again donate to the project if they want to.
(10-14-2015, 11:21 PM)bmate Wrote: If Patreon can be set up to donate as low as €1 a month, I'm sure some people would support the project. I would do it as €1 literally doesn't make a difference for me, but if there are 100 people who do think like me, then that's at least €100 a month and you don't really know how many people will support you if you don't even try. Many a little makes a mickle Wink

Put the link onto the main site, on to the forum, post an update to Facebook, Twitter and, if you have followers, to G+ . I'm sure news like this might even spread to other emulation communities further letting people know that they can once again donate to the project if they want to.

Thanks for the input : I have actually sent a query to Patreon to see what their stance would be on our project, the initial response was they thought it was very cool and seemed excited, however they have yet to run it past their trust and safety team to confirm that it won't have an issue.

They were very proud to say they were DMCA compliant, if that's all they worry about then we shouldn't have a problem.

We shall see what they say anyway.

Well I got a message back from Heather at Patreon, in her words

Quote:Sorry for the delay - thanks for letting me rally with the Trust and Safety team!

It sounds like, as long as you are providing the emulator only, you'll be good to go!

Please do understand that we are DMCA compliant, so if we get a DMCA or a takedown notice of any kind we will need to investigate and/or remove the offending content immediately.

So that is something we can give a try if people feel they could go for it Smile

(10-17-2015, 02:41 AM)refraction Wrote: Well I got a message back from Heather at Patreon, in her words

So that is something we can give a try if people feel they could go for it Smile

I was also looking to donate something today, and even though I'm not sure I could stretch to a monthly donation, a one time donation page would be greatly appreciated.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Didn't read 1st post.
No it was intentionally removed
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]