Dot Hack G.U Rebirth Issues.
Hello PCSX2 staff and members!

Since I am new to this community, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. That aside, I've been having a few issues with the Dot Hack G.U. saga. Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 1, Rebirth, has been acting very strangely when I boot up PCSX2. It starts off at the usual 58-61 FPS, even through the cut-scenes, until I reach the actual game, where it slows down to a unplayable 25-28 FPS. Since I've played other games on PCSX2 such as Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition without any issues, this confused me. I tried messing with some of the GS plugins such as SSE41 and AVX, but I don't see any dramatic change in the FPS. I've also had this issue with Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 2, Reminisce. I tried to resolve the issue before commenting on the forums, but I'm not sure what else would help fix this issue. It'd be highly appreciated if any members or staff members could get back to me with the earliest convenience, however, any response would be helpful.

Sincerely,

ShadowGallade

Oh, and almost forgot, my PC specs will be listed below:
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 2350M @ 2.30GHz
  • RAM: 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz
  • Graphics: Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz) Intel HD Graphics Family

Sponsored links

use software mode, 3 threads

that should work fine
(01-04-2013, 05:53 PM)Saiki Wrote: use software mode, 3 threads

that should work fine

It's still lagging. It actually went down a few FPS.
you are not going to run this game at full speed with that cpu speed
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Yep, that's a laptop without dedicated GPU it seems.
Most 3D games won't reach full speed on it due to that.
and 3 threads on a dualcore cpu won't really help I think though Saiki Smile (I could be wrong it being a dualcore though)