Dot.Hack GU Unexplainable....
Ok what's happening here is absolutely retarded and makes absolutely 0!! sense to me, but ill do my best to explain wtf im talking about, so im playing Dot.hack GU Redemption right now, and sometimes i have this weird, unexplainable bug which doesn't allow me to move my character sometimes when i Load from Emulator, so analog doesn't react, now the serioulsy retarded part, when i open up my menu in game both analog actually WORK!.. left right up and down all good, i try moving my character nothing, then i got funny idea why don't i try loading from the ingame, so i do that, guess what happens then, my char moves yey Laugh.. i try loading again from the emu. again can't move, then i tried same thing on the last part of the game that i played Dot.hack Reminisce, tried loading from emu, can't move, tried loading from game.. Moves :3, but this time after moving i tried loading from emu and works, i could move just fine, thought that solved it, gone back to the part of the game that im playing now (Redemption), again can't move when loading from emu... but i can go trough my items just fine with analog.. so please.. who the fk is trolling me here?, and this was happening from the part 1 of the game, but now i just can't get it to move at all.. and last i saved ingame on last part was at beggining..

EDIT: Ok so now after loading from ingame and after being able to move, i tried saving on another empty slow from Emu, tried loading that one, i could move, tried loading old ones, can't move xD.. but menu still works fine ingame, so on one save file i can move but others can't, after closing emu and tried loading that one again, can't move on that one either now... im getting trolled right?.. april fools hello hello.. ain't here YET!!!...

Sponsored links

don't use savesates
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-20-2015, 02:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: don't use savesates

Wow great thanks ^^.. if only you told me that handy advice sooner... but no really, don't wanna be rude, but if you don't have anything more usefull to say just don't reply.. ty...

EDIT: Ok i got it working again just by closing and constant loading from ingame and Emu different slots, from now on im saving ingame every chance i get, but still please consider looking into this Bug.
(02-20-2015, 02:27 AM)Lawsome Wrote: Wow great thanks ^^.. if only you told me that handy advice sooner... but no really, don't wanna be rude, but if you don't have anything more usefull to say just don't reply.. ty...

And if you don't wanna trust the advice of a senior forum member who has helped hundreds of people, don't ask. ty...

Also this is not a valid bug report, so moved.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(02-20-2015, 02:49 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: And if you don't wanna trust the advice of a senior forum member who has helped hundreds of people, don't ask. ty...

Also this is not a valid bug report, so moved.

And in what ways could his advice help me at all.. i was just saying if he doesn't know anything about this issue then just don't reply, instead of posting something that pointless.. ty..
(02-20-2015, 02:58 AM)Lawsome Wrote: And in what ways could his advice help me at all.. i was just saying if he doesn't know anything about this issue then just don't reply, instead of posting something that pointless.. ty..

Because savestates save the bugs. Any emulation bug that happens is saved in your states, and so reloading them is only going to cause it to occur over and over.

Because of this the very first step with any bug is to load from a memory card save and not use states.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(02-20-2015, 03:03 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Because savestates save the bugs. Any emulation bug that happens is saved in your states, and so reloading them is only going to cause it to occur over and over.

Because of this the very first step with any bug is to load from a memory card save and not use states.

See now that's a nice reply since i didn't know anything about that, good to know in the future and sincerely thank you ^^, im not trying to be an a$$hole here, just being honest about his reply with not being helpful.
Edit: *****, that wasn't you.

Now I'm the ass.

My apologies. Been a long, confusing day.
lol, Thank you blyss for explaining everything, especially since i'm not in a good tonight.

To the OP

can you please list the following

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
The version of PCSX2 you are using.
Any non default settings you are using.
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-20-2015, 03:20 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: lol, Thank you blyss for explaining everything, especially since i'm not in a good tonight.

To the OP

can you please list the following

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
The version of PCSX2 you are using.
Any non default settings you are using.
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I thought he got it fixed?

Quote:EDIT: Ok i got it working again just by closing and constant loading from ingame and Emu different slots, from now on im saving ingame every chance i get, but still please consider looking into this Bug.

But yeah still. Might be worth sorting out.